About me

Welcome to my blog!
At the beginning I would like to say to you :
I'm sorry!
I am sorry that you had to google my blog and come here and read it. Your life will never be the same! :D

I'm 25 years old, mum of two, adorable, but very busy children! I have three cats, a dog a fish and two guinea pigs. I love to crochet, read books and watch silly horror movies. I consider myself as a very positive and funny person, sometimes very argumentative and to honest for some.
I love to spend time with my family. Although I have my own hobby's as well. Long story, short : My life doesn't ends on my kids.
That's why I've decided to study towards my Psychology degree!
Now, signing yourself up with some university is easy. The hard part starts when, English is your second language, you have conditions called : Ankylosing Spondylitis and Fibromyalgia ( is as hard to live with them as it is to pronounce them ;) ) Depression with Anxiety and Restless Legs Syndrome, and they are very painful. You have so many things to do in a day, that you wish that day would last 72h not only 24!
One of my favourites saying is : You think this is crazy? I will show you crazy! - which pretty much describes my whole life ;) Enjoy!

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Tips of the day : Get organised ! part 1

 Sorry for my absence, unfortunately I wasn't very well. I am back now :) Still pretty rough and everything is aching me, but I sat down today like a brave girl and I've done my work, now I am writing for all of you!  I am simply amazing! :D

So today I would like to talk a little bit about organising your time and work. I am obsessed with planning, lists, having everything in separate folders , but I have a reason. Thanks to that I had two scholarships and I was A* student for 11 years! So you all better listen to me hahah


 So why I like organising so much?

I have everything clearly marked and displayed.
I am visual learner, so when I use colours it is helping me to remember.
I have easy access to all my work. Nothing worse than had to go through billion of pages, papers to find the bit I need.!
Saves time
Sticking to a 'what to do' list is helping with my time and I can have some free for myself.

So do organise your work guys.  You don't have to go over the top like me, but is so good to do a little bit. If you regret it, you can come and tell me that I am full of it. Although I am 100% sure that you can only benefit from it.

That's my DD101 folder.
  I have weeks in sections, so I know where to look for what.

 I am doing my activities there,


After highlithign a text in my books I am basing my study notes on them.


 

And after all of that I have my drafts of TMA's.




When I need to go back, everything is displayed clearly and I am not going crazy because I need to find something. :)

2 comments:

  1. I did DD101 a couple of years ago, looking back it was quite useful although a bit of a chore at the time. I also wrote a blog (http://theintermittentstudent.blogspot.co.uk/ ) and found it very good as a motivational tool. Good luck with the course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and writing a comment :) I will have a look at your blog. At the moment I am really enjoying this module, I think it is amazing what you can find there :)

      Delete