About me

Welcome to my blog!
At the beginning I would like to say to you :
I'm sorry!
I am sorry that you had to google my blog and come here and read it. Your life will never be the same! :D

I'm 25 years old, mum of two, adorable, but very busy children! I have three cats, a dog a fish and two guinea pigs. I love to crochet, read books and watch silly horror movies. I consider myself as a very positive and funny person, sometimes very argumentative and to honest for some.
I love to spend time with my family. Although I have my own hobby's as well. Long story, short : My life doesn't ends on my kids.
That's why I've decided to study towards my Psychology degree!
Now, signing yourself up with some university is easy. The hard part starts when, English is your second language, you have conditions called : Ankylosing Spondylitis and Fibromyalgia ( is as hard to live with them as it is to pronounce them ;) ) Depression with Anxiety and Restless Legs Syndrome, and they are very painful. You have so many things to do in a day, that you wish that day would last 72h not only 24!
One of my favourites saying is : You think this is crazy? I will show you crazy! - which pretty much describes my whole life ;) Enjoy!

Friday 31 January 2014

Introducing the social sciences. Learning Companion 1 - Week 2.

In this week of the module you will study:

  • 'Material Lives', 'Connected lives' and 'Ordered lives' (Making Social Lives DVD) (4 hours) 
  • this section of the Learning Companion ( 5 Hours) 
  • Online Activities 3 and 4 ( 2 hours)  


We have finally left our colourful L. Robson, I am sure for some he will not be miss.  I was doing this week in the study materials with a question of the first TMA in mind. Of course my favourites are highlighters, but as someone has mentioned to me : they do not work for everyone. If you are ending up highlighting your whole book, leave them immediately! Replace them with coloured sticky notes.

 Try to do the online activities, they are handy is good to print them out or simply write your answers somewhere, so you can always go back to it and check what could you improve.

You have one more week till your final TMA week. So I would like to come back for a moment to first week in LC1 , check the Activity on the page 26. If you think about it, completing this activity will pretty much be completing the main work for your TMA.  ;)  Plus it is not as stressful as TMA !


 I hope that all of you are getting on with your work and are enjoying your studying experience. Life can be so much fun if you take everything with a smile. Of course it is hard at times, and even I feel like giving up on some days, but that's  normal and I know that tomorrow will always be better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment