About me

Welcome to my blog!
At the beginning I would like to say to you :
I'm sorry!
I am sorry that you had to google my blog and come here and read it. Your life will never be the same! :D

I'm 25 years old, mum of two, adorable, but very busy children! I have three cats, a dog a fish and two guinea pigs. I love to crochet, read books and watch silly horror movies. I consider myself as a very positive and funny person, sometimes very argumentative and to honest for some.
I love to spend time with my family. Although I have my own hobby's as well. Long story, short : My life doesn't ends on my kids.
That's why I've decided to study towards my Psychology degree!
Now, signing yourself up with some university is easy. The hard part starts when, English is your second language, you have conditions called : Ankylosing Spondylitis and Fibromyalgia ( is as hard to live with them as it is to pronounce them ;) ) Depression with Anxiety and Restless Legs Syndrome, and they are very painful. You have so many things to do in a day, that you wish that day would last 72h not only 24!
One of my favourites saying is : You think this is crazy? I will show you crazy! - which pretty much describes my whole life ;) Enjoy!

Monday 17 February 2014

TMA 01 (cut-off date: 24 February 2014)


 Word limit : 750
Font size : 12
Space between lines : Double ( I couldn't find it in my assignment booklet, so I've asked other students)
Worth : 5% of your total mark.


 So here we are :) I couldn't wait any longer so after my first tutorial and few corrections, I've submitted my first TMA yesterday. I am not sure if I feel stressed or more excited at the minute.

 Just wanted to do a quick check list for all of us, if you haven't submitted your TMA yet, it might be useful.

BEFORE USING ANY OF MY TIPS, PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR TUTOR FIRST!

Different tutors might have different expectations and I don't want to give anyone wrong informations!
All things I am writing about were checked with MY tutor.

 Ok, lets start our check list :


  • Go back to the activity in LC1 pg.26. Think if there is anything else you could add to your essay
  • Make sure that you do not go over your 10% + or - of your word count.
  • Your name, personal identifier, TMA question and references on the end of your work, do not count into the word limit
  • References used inside your assignment do count
  • Make sure you've written your self reflection
  • Make sure that you are COMPEERING your street to the City Road
  • If you struggle with your references, go to your assignment booklet pg. 14-15. Basically all you have to do is copy the one from there. 
  • Do not submit your self reflection as a separate document! Just put it on another (new) page of your assignment. 
  • Put your word count at the end of your TMA
  • proof read your assignment before sending it- I've made a few silly mistakes and I am glad that I've checked it before I've send it. 
  • If you have used any websites to get information about your street : reference it on a separate page as a  Secondary references 
  • Make sure that you have 3-4 examples of benefits or loses. 
  • Do not introduce any new ideas in your conclusion! 


 Please don't stress nor doubt in yourself. We all spend lots of time, put lots of effort into our assignments and I am sure we will all do great.  After all this assignment is to help us, getting use to the whole TMA writing and I am sure that our tutors will not be to harsh on us, they will leave constructive feedback, and we will be able to learn from it.
If you've done everything on the check list, don't sit there and think :
- Should I submit my TMA?

Just do it! If you are going to think about, you will start doing corrections, by doing this you might destroy good piece of work, for a sake of doubting in yourself. If you haven't came up with any new ideas by now, there is no point trying go think about them.;

I wish you all first pass :)

2 comments: