About me

Welcome to my blog!
At the beginning I would like to say to you :
I'm sorry!
I am sorry that you had to google my blog and come here and read it. Your life will never be the same! :D

I'm 25 years old, mum of two, adorable, but very busy children! I have three cats, a dog a fish and two guinea pigs. I love to crochet, read books and watch silly horror movies. I consider myself as a very positive and funny person, sometimes very argumentative and to honest for some.
I love to spend time with my family. Although I have my own hobby's as well. Long story, short : My life doesn't ends on my kids.
That's why I've decided to study towards my Psychology degree!
Now, signing yourself up with some university is easy. The hard part starts when, English is your second language, you have conditions called : Ankylosing Spondylitis and Fibromyalgia ( is as hard to live with them as it is to pronounce them ;) ) Depression with Anxiety and Restless Legs Syndrome, and they are very painful. You have so many things to do in a day, that you wish that day would last 72h not only 24!
One of my favourites saying is : You think this is crazy? I will show you crazy! - which pretty much describes my whole life ;) Enjoy!

Saturday 22 February 2014

Online tutorials

 Quick post about  online tutorials.

 I know that many of us, who haven't attend online tutorials, are a little bit unsure, maybe even scared to attend them.
 I was not comfortable with joining online 'lessons' myself.  That's why I've decided to write this post.

 Last Wednesday I had my first online tutorial and I wanted to share with all of you how did it go.
First of all, all that fear was unnecessary! You don't have to talk to your microphone, you can just type like in a chat box on fb. Which was much easier for me, than going and speaking.  I am sure that speaking on those tutorials will came easier as time goes on.

I think the best thing was the possibility to do other things, whilst attending my class. I was watching my program, crocheting and doing my coursework.   In my own bed, I was relaxed and comfy.

 The one thing I want to mention is. The tutorial was basically a little bit of repeat of my first face to face tutorial. So is worth to consider, if attending it is necessary for you.

I hope that all of you are enjoying your course so far. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment