About me

Welcome to my blog!
At the beginning I would like to say to you :
I'm sorry!
I am sorry that you had to google my blog and come here and read it. Your life will never be the same! :D

I'm 25 years old, mum of two, adorable, but very busy children! I have three cats, a dog a fish and two guinea pigs. I love to crochet, read books and watch silly horror movies. I consider myself as a very positive and funny person, sometimes very argumentative and to honest for some.
I love to spend time with my family. Although I have my own hobby's as well. Long story, short : My life doesn't ends on my kids.
That's why I've decided to study towards my Psychology degree!
Now, signing yourself up with some university is easy. The hard part starts when, English is your second language, you have conditions called : Ankylosing Spondylitis and Fibromyalgia ( is as hard to live with them as it is to pronounce them ;) ) Depression with Anxiety and Restless Legs Syndrome, and they are very painful. You have so many things to do in a day, that you wish that day would last 72h not only 24!
One of my favourites saying is : You think this is crazy? I will show you crazy! - which pretty much describes my whole life ;) Enjoy!

Saturday 5 April 2014

News update!

 First of all I would like to apologise to everyone who is my regular reader for my absence!   I really wanted to drop at least few words but I really couldn't. I was very ill, and I've spend most of my days in bed, not only neglecting my work, hobby and blogs but also my family, friends and uni work! It is so hard sometimes knowing that you have so much to do but the pain is stopping you every time you try.

 Few updates and news.
  I know I've started my blog with weekly follow ups on the work list, which you can find in Learning Companions, I will still try to do that. I am not sure what I will do about post about TMA's, we all are far into the course by now and I don't see much point to remind us basic informations on how to write an essay.  I am sure that we all are able to follow our tutors feedback. What I might do instead is a list on one of the sides of my blogs, with the list of post with the basics. I might find some more useful informations as we go and post them or even put some of the tips from my tutor feedback.

If any of you, would like to read about anything specific plsea drop me an email, or message on facebook.  If you disagree with me, or have more informations, which are up to date, please contact me as well. The last thing I want to do is to share wrong informations and give bad advice. If you message me at least I will be able to change it. I hope that all of you know that I am only human and I make mistakes ;)


 I am now officially involved in the  North and Mid Wales OUSV project , I am waiting for all my materials and as soon as I will get to know all the ins and outs I will do a post about.

That's not all!

 I am also having a pleasure of being a student reps with BPS !!!!! I was so happy when I have received an email informing me about it.

And the best news I had...  I was offered to write an article for the OUSV Newsletter, which is due out next month!

It is pointless to say how much I love writing! But I would never imagine that I would EVER be able to have the opportunity to write so well in English and be bale to be involved in so many amazing things.

Which just proves me that choosing The Open University as a uni to do my degree with, was one of the most important and right choices I have ever made!


 I will still give a 100% on my blog write useful tips and try to share with you all of my experiences :)

Oh! If you have a blog about how it's like to be a student yourself, drop a link to it in comments. I would love to know how everyone else is getting on with OU!

That's all for today, I hope everyone had a good time with TMA 2 ( will post about it tomorrow ) and you all are getting started with the TMA 3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment