About me

Welcome to my blog!
At the beginning I would like to say to you :
I'm sorry!
I am sorry that you had to google my blog and come here and read it. Your life will never be the same! :D

I'm 25 years old, mum of two, adorable, but very busy children! I have three cats, a dog a fish and two guinea pigs. I love to crochet, read books and watch silly horror movies. I consider myself as a very positive and funny person, sometimes very argumentative and to honest for some.
I love to spend time with my family. Although I have my own hobby's as well. Long story, short : My life doesn't ends on my kids.
That's why I've decided to study towards my Psychology degree!
Now, signing yourself up with some university is easy. The hard part starts when, English is your second language, you have conditions called : Ankylosing Spondylitis and Fibromyalgia ( is as hard to live with them as it is to pronounce them ;) ) Depression with Anxiety and Restless Legs Syndrome, and they are very painful. You have so many things to do in a day, that you wish that day would last 72h not only 24!
One of my favourites saying is : You think this is crazy? I will show you crazy! - which pretty much describes my whole life ;) Enjoy!

Sunday 9 March 2014

The moment of terror - aka - The Open University is commenting under one of my posts.....lol

 You can imagine how was I surprises after seeing a comment from a person from The OU, under my last post... Asking me to e-mail them.... I was starring at the computer screen thinking :
- What have you done this time you Muppet!!!

 I've opened my e-mail, out of this whole stress instead of writing :
Question about the blog.
I've put : Question about the big....

I've send an e-mail saying, that I will be more than happy to answer any questions. I've clicked send...
The waiting game began.... I will not tell you how many times I've run to Matt saying :

- I am so silly! I bet that I've done something! Do you think they are going to kick me out of the course? Can they kick me out? Maybe they will just give me a warning? OMG what I am going to do!!! Maaaatttt!!!

It was the longest half an hour in my life.... MY laptop made a noise, informing me about incoming e-mail. I've opened it with shaking hands....Praying :
- Please don't kick me.... Please....

I've began to read it and started to laugh so loud that my dog walked away from me giving me the 'you are crazy woman' look....

The Open University didn't want to kick me. I was asked to write about their new international website for students outside of the UK and Ireland.

I can be so silly sometimes!!!! But for my defence so many people were telling me about not breaking any OU rules, that I wasn't sure if I did something or not! :D 


 I went to see the new website, planning to compare it with the original OU page. 

I was very positively surprise, website has nice layout, almost everything is clearly displayed.  You have all the numbers on the top of the page, there is an option to ask a question, order a brochure or a call back. 
You can select a country , and when you go to online courses it is showing you automatically the courses available there. 

The website is much easier to navigate around than the uk version. Which is very important for people who have English as a second, third or forth language ! 


So if you are international student you can go to http://www.openuniversity.edu/ 

Share it with your friends, maybe they want to study and they are not aware of the amount of opportunities The Open University is giving us? C'mmon, you know you want to share it on your facebook, twitter, google+ and any other social page you have :) 

I am posting a link to it on the top of my blog, and if your friends are not sure, send them to read my blog. I am more than happy to answer any questions about Open University and my experience with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment