About me

Welcome to my blog!
At the beginning I would like to say to you :
I'm sorry!
I am sorry that you had to google my blog and come here and read it. Your life will never be the same! :D

I'm 25 years old, mum of two, adorable, but very busy children! I have three cats, a dog a fish and two guinea pigs. I love to crochet, read books and watch silly horror movies. I consider myself as a very positive and funny person, sometimes very argumentative and to honest for some.
I love to spend time with my family. Although I have my own hobby's as well. Long story, short : My life doesn't ends on my kids.
That's why I've decided to study towards my Psychology degree!
Now, signing yourself up with some university is easy. The hard part starts when, English is your second language, you have conditions called : Ankylosing Spondylitis and Fibromyalgia ( is as hard to live with them as it is to pronounce them ;) ) Depression with Anxiety and Restless Legs Syndrome, and they are very painful. You have so many things to do in a day, that you wish that day would last 72h not only 24!
One of my favourites saying is : You think this is crazy? I will show you crazy! - which pretty much describes my whole life ;) Enjoy!

Friday 16 May 2014

So much to do, so little time!

 I have been very busy for the past few weeks, I am trying to juggle studying with the rest of my responsibilities, but it is not easy. Specially now, when my depression had came back. And it cam with a bang! I wasn't expecting it, but I presume you never are.... How can you be prepare for it? When you life is good you don't expect to feel like that!

 I am suffering with it for so many years now, I know all the 'tricks', I know what I should do, still it is hard. I am really trying.
There is so many positive things happening in my life. I would like to mention that my place at the  OU Students Association Conference 2014 is secured now, my tickets are booked and you will be able to meet me there!!! ( If you are going of course). That's something worth getting excited about right?  I would love to know how many of you is going!! It is happening only every two years and I just can't wait!!  So if you are going , please give me a shout :) 


  TMA 3 has knock me down a little bit. I can't help but feeling lost when I work with numbers! I hope you all had a better experience with it than me.   TMA 4... Makes me feel like : 

- Now, you are talking!!!! 

I just love comparing theories. I don't know why... Before you say anything... Yes, I am one of those sad girls who love to study :D 


I have to say that the nice thing about studying with The OU is that they help you so much! I mean, if you are going to look at the Assignment Booklet, they are practically giving you the whole structure of your essay.  And majority of the answers. 


MY volunteer work with OU is very rewording, I've managed to help to sign for a degree 14 people since I've started. I can believe that I have the opportunity to possibly help someone to fulfil their dreams, do something they never thought they can do.  It makes me feel all warm and fluffy inside. 


 I come across as heartless and cold person. I say what I think without even one thought about : 

- How someone will react/feel after listening to me. 
But the real truth is : I am big softy. I cry on Bambi, I spend majority of my time thinking how can I help people, I would give my last pound to someone in need. I am spending 80% of my time listening to people, solving their problems and it makes me feel good. 
Like I've mentioned before the place I live in, doesn't have many opportunities, not only for young people but for anyone. 
I had very emotional moment last week, when one person has received confirmation that her place on the course was secured. She gave me such a huge hug, it was hard to breath :) 

I am not sure if I would feel that good in a brick uni.... It is also my small therapy...  I would like to encourage everyone to get involve with this project. Who knows? Maybe it will make you feel the same as it makes me? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment