About me

Welcome to my blog!
At the beginning I would like to say to you :
I'm sorry!
I am sorry that you had to google my blog and come here and read it. Your life will never be the same! :D

I'm 25 years old, mum of two, adorable, but very busy children! I have three cats, a dog a fish and two guinea pigs. I love to crochet, read books and watch silly horror movies. I consider myself as a very positive and funny person, sometimes very argumentative and to honest for some.
I love to spend time with my family. Although I have my own hobby's as well. Long story, short : My life doesn't ends on my kids.
That's why I've decided to study towards my Psychology degree!
Now, signing yourself up with some university is easy. The hard part starts when, English is your second language, you have conditions called : Ankylosing Spondylitis and Fibromyalgia ( is as hard to live with them as it is to pronounce them ;) ) Depression with Anxiety and Restless Legs Syndrome, and they are very painful. You have so many things to do in a day, that you wish that day would last 72h not only 24!
One of my favourites saying is : You think this is crazy? I will show you crazy! - which pretty much describes my whole life ;) Enjoy!

Saturday 24 May 2014

OU Student Newsletter

You can find it here : http://www.open.ac.uk/ousa/sites/www.open.ac.uk.ousa/files/files/OUstudents_Summer_2014.pdf

On pg 5 is a little bit about my blog ( which I am extremely excited about! )

 Did you knew that there are still places for the OU conference??? So if you feel like you would like to join us please go and register yourself!!

Don’t say we didn’t tell you...

There are still a few places left at the greatly awaited OU Students Association Conference taking place on the Campus in Milton Keynes and online from 27 – 29 June.
The Conference starts at 2pm on Friday until after lunch on Sunday. All accommodation and catering costs are included (except your bar bill) together with reasonable travel expenses. (...)
Around 400 students are expected on campus over the weekend with a similar number taking part online and there is still a chance you could be one of them.

Please don’t miss out. Express your interest by registering now.

http://www.open.ac.uk/ousa/conference/2014
All places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.

For any enquiries about Conference, please contact ousa@open.ac.uk

See you there!
Your OU Students Association


What are you waiting for guys? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment